Cosmic Witchcraft - Book Faerie

Welcome to my online cupboard , feel free to look around. This blog will be a collection of my past, present, and future imagining...

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Cosmic Witchcraft - Book Faerie




Welcome to my online cupboard, feel free to look around. This blog will be a collection of my past, present, and future imaginings, notes, photographs, and writing from various sources, along with some fresh material that has not found a home on sites that I regularly contribute to, and will be exclusively found here.


This will be a companion blog to my website Out of my Mind's Eye where you can learn about my current research interests and projects.

My first solo book COSMIC WITCH: Magic, Witchcraft, and the Supernatural is available through Amazon in English and Le Due Torri in Italiano

No comments:

Post a Comment